The Waunakee Area EMS Department is seeking to hire three (3) Full Time EMT Paramedics. We desire highly motivated professionals with experience working as a Paramedic in a 911 setting. The fulltime Paramedic will function in all capacities as a part of a team delivering emergency medical care. The Full-Time Paramedic must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, communication skills and the ability to work alongside dedicated team members.
Applications Due: March 18th, 2020 at 17:00
- First round of interviews will be held April 6th, 2020.
- Chief Panel Interviews will be held April 22nd, 2020.
- Perform all aspects of EMS care at emergency scenes
- Regular training with crews
- Complete patient care reports
- Public education
- Ancillary daily office duties
- Routine maintenance of department vehicles and equipment
- Routine daily maintenance of department facility
- Other duties as assigned
48/96 rotating schedule with overtime as needed/required
Starting Pay: $60,003.84 annually
- State of Wisconsin Health Insurance
- Wisconsin Retirement at protective employee class
- Income Continuation Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 21 Years of Age
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid State of WI Paramedic License
- Current ACLS, BLS, PALS
- Current CEVO III certification (or within 2 months)
- Desired two (2) years 911 experience at paramedic level